Rest in the LordSpeaker: Jan Magiera
- Series: General Topics
When we look at the verb actions behind words for rest, we can see five keys to learning how to rest in the Lord and seek him as our Shepherd.
1. Come to me -- Matthew 11:28-30
2. Cease from your own works and don't be hard-hearted -- Hebrews 4:7-11
3. Drop down and stop speaking about the wolves -- Psalm 23
4. Delight in the Word and get the right amount of water -- Psalm 1:3-4
5. Let peace (rest) guard your heart and mind -- Philippians 4:6-7